Thank you so much for considering an investment in Catholic campus ministry at
Youngstown State University.
We invite you to consider one of the following three ways to give back to this vital ministry:
prayer, service or financial aid.
Will you become a prayer partner for our ministry? Prayer support is a key component to the success of the ministry to YSU. Here are some concrete ways to pray for this ministry:
- Pray for our student leadership, that they continue to have strength and courage to share their faith with their peers;
- Pray for all students, faculty and staff of Youngstown State University, that their hearts might be open and ready to receive the Gospel message.
Serve Young Adults
Would you consider helping young adults process their faith experiences? Would you share your story of faith with young adults? We ask you to prayerfully consider volunteering with the Catholic Newman Center. Contact Nicky Uerling at 330-747-9202 or
for more information.
Here are some ways your financial gift can support our students:
- $80.00 will sponsor a student on retreat
- $100.00 will sponsor a student on our alternative spring break mission tri
- $150.00 will sponsor a table of plenty meal (our weekly family-style gathering)
- $1,000.00 will sponsor a student in ministry all year.